If the lift is the heart of the lift, the control station is its brain. Lifts made by Joint Stock Company "Mogilevliftmash" are completed with a microprocessor control station UL. It is used for the passenger, freight and hospital lifts’ control with the cabin movement speed up to 1,6 m/s (with single and group control).
In connection with the tendency of world lift industries to refuse the centralized controlling systems and transition to decentralized systems, lifts of JSC "Mogilevliftmash" can be completed with arranged microsystem RSUL. It is used for control of passenger lifts with running speed up to 2.5 km/s with individual and group control.
Advantages of this system are:
- simplicity of mounting and repair;
- the reduced amount of wires;
- good remote system of self-diagnosis;
- jam-resistant, the serial interface of connection with a cabin (CAN).
For the convenience of our customers all our passenger elevators with the upper machine room are provided with well-known Yaskawa and Danfoss speed controllers installed in control panel.
This is due to the following advantages:
1. Reduction of machine room space occupied.
2. Simplify installation, as the speed controller is already installed and connected to the control panel.
3. Wire savings - speed controller is located in the immediate proximity of the starter of the main drive.
4. Reduce the likelihood of installation errors and settings as the connection and performance tested while manufacturing control panel.
5. Increased reliability by reducing the likelihood of foreign objects and dust in the speed controller.